Re: buildd administration

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 04:27:10PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 04:52:31PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > >I also see the keyring's been updated earlier this week, including
> > >both a replacement key for Horms from late last month, and Chip's
> > >requested updates.
> > Indeed, complaining on debian-devel appears to get results, doesn't
> > it?  At least, that's the conclusion that a rational outside observer
> > would come to.
> Where should I best complain for your NM application to be cancelled?

You can direct concerns about candidates to da-manager@debian.org, which
will be taken into account when the AM's report is being evaluated. I
presume it takes quite a few comments from different developers before
those would override the AM's recommendation though.

Positive comments can also be sent there (as an additional "advocate"
round, I guess), and are AIUI particularly appreciated, since that gives
more support to accepting a candidate, which is, after all, what almost
always happens at that point.

Cheers,
aj