Re: buildd administration

* Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [2005:12:09 13:27 -0600]:
>         I'm surprised you think raising ones voice civilly in concern
>  about a problem area in Debian is not  playing nicely with others. Is
>  your contention that some volunteers are so much more equal than
>  others that no voices may ever be raised in concern about their (lack
>  of) performance ever again?

I just don't think encouraging flames is going to result in clever
solutions, which are, to me, far more interesting. One can voice their
concerns all day long and at the end of the day that is all they will
have achieved. Whooptee doo. But no, I am not trying to regulate free
speech, if that's what you mean. :)

>  so I am forced to come to the conclusion that you must equate any dissent
>  as not playing nice.

Aww.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide