Re: buildd administration

Le vendredi 09 décembre 2005 à 23:49 +1000, Anthony Towns a écrit :
> How many more years are we going to waste time with this hysteria before
> realising it doesn't achieve anything but "rapidly sucking the fun out
> of things"?

How many developer resignations will you need to understand inaction
from people at key positions sucks the fun out of things in a worse way?

If the responsibility position isn't fun enough for the work to be done,
the person holding that position should resign. It probably required
some courage from you do resign from being release manager, and you
deserve credits for doing it instead of letting things rot.