Re: RFA: dbi,rmysql,qtl -- GNU R package providing a generic database interface

Dear Dirk,

one should indeed discuss if the packages should remain in the distribution,
but please not because I am a bit behind in maintenance. I promise updates
for this weekend.

The packages built for CRAN and BioConductor derived automagically via the
script you wrote (http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-bioc/) are usable.
The packages update very quickly as you know and hence I'd indeed prefer to
establish a single site with all the CRAN and BioC packages over the partial
distribution of such within Debian. Though you might have additional thoughts
about this.

Many greetings

Steffen