Re: Documentation of alioth?

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 12:51:41PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Some developers have a few EUR on their bank accounts and could buy
> hardware for the project, too.

We speak about server hardware.

> But I fail to see how more machines make system administration easier.
> I'd expect that additional machines put only more load on our various
> administration teams, not less.

Debian currently have 3 powerpc machines, one powerstack 2 and 2 dual
g4. They can easily replaced with on the openpower machines. So the
count drops from 3 to 2 if some backup is wanted.

Bastian

--
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
		-- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0