Re: "How to recognise different ETCH wishlists from quite a long way away" (revised)

    Manoj> !!!!! [1]

???

    Manoj> !!!!! [2]

???

    Manoj>         Are we sure we want someone who is routinely this
    Manoj> incompetent to help with bug triage? Seems to me we would
    Manoj> be bette off without such substandard help; anyone this
    Manoj> incompetent is probably creating more problems than they
    Manoj> are solving.

Are you implying that if I cannot write and maintain a pbuilder
wrapper script that produces perfect results every time, regardless of
regular interruptions, that I am incompetent?

You must be perfect!

Which means the fact I could not have any definitions of [1] or [2] in
your message must be my fault.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>