Re: Upcoming removals

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 11:26:34PM -0400, Bruno Barrera C. wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 00:24 +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> >
> > Your latest comment in #259581 is completely different from this --
> > please keep the relevant wnpp bug in the loop for stuff like this!
> >
> > Specifically, your latest recorded comment about bbconf is "No, I will
> > not take care about bbconf, so I really think that you should
> > file a removal request."
> >
> > --Jeroen
> >

> I think you didn't read my first email.

My point was "Not wanting to maintain it" != "Saying that you think it
should be removed from unstable", while on -devel you elaborated that
you agree with the first, but disagree with the second -- which isn't
clear at all from the wnpp buglog. I still suggest at least mentioning
there that you think it should not be removed.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl