Re: Upcoming removals

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2005-05-03 14:54]:
> I intend to ask for removal of the following packages in the next
> few days unless someone is willing to step up as maintainer.  All of
> these packages have been orphaned for over 60 days and have never
> been part of a stable release; none of them have any reverse
> (build-)dependencies.

I will now ask for removal of these packages, with the exception of:

 - cantus/cantus3: situation unclear; waiting for maintainer of
   cantus3 to decide

 - bbconf: will be adopted

 - langband/langband-data: will be adopted

 - audio-cd: someone has indicated interest in this

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/