Re: Upcoming removals

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 00:24 +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

> Your latest comment in #259581 is completely different from this --
> please keep the relevant wnpp bug in the loop for stuff like this!
>
> Specifically, your latest recorded comment about bbconf is "No, I will
> not take care about bbconf, so I really think that you should
> file a removal request."
>
> --Jeroen

I think you didn't read my first email.

Quoting myself:

"Like I said, I don't want to maintain bbconf, but the blackbox and
bbkeys upstream is alive again, and they incorporated into its
description that bbconf should work with that programs."

In fact, I don't wanted to maintain bbconf, but since upstream replied
that he would work in order to keep it working with bbkeys and blackbox
(and their upstreams are alive again too), I will take care about it.

Ehm, you're right, I will send an explanation to the WNPP bug.
--
Bruno Barrera C.
"I'm a soldier, not a monster. Even though if I sometimes work for monsters."