Re: Is Petr Cech <cech@debian.org> MIA?

Hi Petr,

It's good to hear from you (I've been looking for a while).

I orphaned your package (sorry for that). Since it was done in the wrong
way - Jeroen closed it. Please orphan it yourself. Thanks.

Any chance you'll at least fix the rc bug so phpdoc will enter sarge?
It's a very small fix to the build-dep line.

--

Regards,

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior@gmail.com