Re: Is Petr Cech <cech@debian.org> MIA?

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 08:08:42PM +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Is Petr Cech <cech@debian.org> MIA?
>
> Although his last upload is:
>
> pavuk (0.9.32-1) unstable; urgency=high
>
>   * New upstream release (closes: #304553, #203089)
>   * debian/rules: - s/dh_installmanpages/dh_installman/
>   		  - Don't install testing scripts.
> 		  - Use --disable-gtk2 to force usage of gtk1.2
>   * debian/copyright: new upstream location
>
>  -- Petr Cech <cech@debian.org>  Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:48:34 +0000
>
> He doesn't responds to emails. I tried to contact him to
> his debian email with no success.

Noted (already after you sent in that O: bug to wnpp), will followup in
due time -- since Sarge is frozen, this doesn't have a big priority to
me now, as the only thing for sarge that still basicly can be done is
just as much as what can be done in a NMU, I think it'd be good if
someone NMU'd phpdoc (also into a way newer version), but I don't have
the time for it myself.

Petr, are you there and can you please try to at least close the RC bug
and upload a recent snapshot of the PHP documentation as soon as
possible?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar