Re: Ubuntu and its "appropriation" of Debian maintainers

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 04:19:03PM -0500, Kenneth Pronovici wrote:

> Besides that, I didn't see anyone from Ubuntu ever make a general
> announcement to Debian developers about who they should contact if they
> have concerns about things like this

I sent several of the early Ubuntu announcements to debian-devel, so that
everyone knew what was happening and would have a point of contact if they
had any concerns (me).

There is also a "Feedback" hyperlink at the bottom of every page on
www.ubuntu.com (and given the subject of this thread, it is well known that
the Launchpad and Ubuntu projects are related).

> , and there isn't any contact information on the launchpad site.

I have asked the developers to correct this.  As you can see by clicking
through many of the links, the site is not yet complete.

--
 - mdz