Re: PHP/WebApp policy/mailing list

That's what I said in an involute manner :-)

> > current discouraging (and long delays) for a new proper list on
> > lists.debian.org. If interested people would think a l.d.o list
> > is better, that could also be nice.
>
> Once you've got me convinced the list is a good idea, it usually doesn't
> take too long to create it.

I think the list would be useful in the initial period. Once a decent
policy would be ready, the true job will move on common tools development, while
general policy discussions would be naturally hosted in d-policy, eventually.
So, I'm not sure such kind of list will be useful for a long period.
Of course, we could discuss about the meaning of 'long' in
Debian metrics...

--
Francesco P. Lovergine