Re: Why do we still have this on the distribution?

Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 04:16:18PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >
> > FWIW: This would mean to remove all of Mozilla and friends, since they
> > don't receive any security support upstream, and neither the maintainer
> > or the security team are in a position to backport all fixes and correcte
> > all stuff in the older versions.  (upstream does only support the most
> > recent version, which will be different about one month after the sarge
> > release).
> >

> This is the sort of stuff suited for volatile, for this very reason.

Judging from the concept of volatile.debian.net, no.  It's rather for
unsupported.debian.net or something which needs to be started.

Regards,

	Joey

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This call violates patent DE10108564.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/DE10108564

wget -O patinfo-`date +"%Y%m%d"`.html http://patinfo.ffii.org/