Re: list what's in the NEW queue?

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 08:39:10PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

 > It works and is available from dak.ganneff.de.  And the packages is
 > used on several archives now.  Its just not out of NEW atm.

 So, let's *guess* ...

 * ftp-master surely knows about the license on that one, so it's not a
   "*I* don't like the license" issue

 * it's not a "fetch me pr0n!" package, no problem there

 * it's not ftp-master's business to judge on _technical_ merits of the
   pacakge (bad packaging practices, missing dependencies, ignores
   /chapter and verse/ of policy, ...), so we can safely rule that one
   out

 * ftp-master hasn't got the time atm (where "m" ~ "at least 2 months",
   AFAICT)... we have this thing called debian-devel-announce, you know?

 * -release decided to stop processing NEW ... we still have this thing
   called debian-devel-announce, you know?

 Did I miss a memo?

 Marcelo