Re: list what's in the NEW queue?

On Thursday 03 February 2005 03:03, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 06:28:58PM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
>  > As a DD, you can ls /org/ftp.debian.org/queue/new on merkel, daily
>  > synced. Beware, there are 2826 files in there atm, so ls via grep
>  > or something.
>
>  And while we are on the subject, what's with NEW not being
> processed? Or are we again in the usual "I'll process any package
> that I feel like processing" situation?

Is it not just that there's too few hands to do the processing?

Recently our DPL assigned extra man-power to the "New Maintainers Front
Desk" and to the "Debian Account Managers" and with very good results,
for what I know. It would be great if he would assign more people to
process the NEW queue as well (in context hereto - do all current
members of ftp-masters process the NEW queue?).

Best regards,
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare