list what's in the NEW queue?

Sigh.  Either I'm being dense, or google has failed me, or
the Developer's Reference has failed me.  I suspect the first
of these, naturally....

How does one simply see what's in the NEW queue?  Call me
paranoid, but what I would like to do is just verify that
packages that I've uploaded haven't somehow mysteriously
disappeared.  Yes, I get the nice email saying it's now in
the new queue; I'd like to be able to double check that
after the initial message.

I trust the ftp-masters to Do The Right Thing, so I'm not
complaining.  Really.  I am truly impressed with the work
they do and honestly admire their commitment and dedication.
All I'd like to be able to do is "ls | grep 'my stuff'", or go
to a URL, or something, and see that my package is still there
and waiting.

I'm sure there's a simple way to do this, and I've just missed
it.  Pointers?

--
Ciao,
al