Re: Always run dpkg --dry-run -i before running dpkg -i!

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:27:59PM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> >From my point of view, those source packages are most often installed by
> a dependency of some other *utilities* package. Once they are installed,

So, what you're saying is, if I need some module foo source, I should
look to be installing foo-utils and expect foo-source to tag along.
If I don't find foo-utils, just look for foo-source.

Can I count on foo-utils Suggesting foo-source?
Is there a policy I can read?