Re: Always run dpkg --dry-run -i before running dpkg -i!

* William Ballard wrote:

[...crap...]

Do you need the -utils apckage to build the -source package? No. So no Depends
and no Recommends for you. Period. Depends and Recommends have a certain
well-defined meaning and I am greatful that we are not arbitarily misusing
them.

The resulting -modules package has a depends on the -utils package, which is
everything that is needed.

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6