Re: Always run dpkg --dry-run -i before running dpkg -i!

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, William Ballard wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:02:40PM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 04:58:56PM -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> > > Apparently the dickhead maintainer of ndiswrapper-source has just gone
> > > into his shell and refuses to discuss this problem.
> >
> > Eh, if you start a mail like this, I don't even read further on this
> > mail... sorry.
>
> Yeah, the other guy decided to be a dick too, so you've got company.

The only person here I see acting inappropriately(name calling, etc) is you.
You may not agree with the maintainer's responses, but that doesn't mean he's
a dick(head).

Again, reading the report, I see you getting more and more frustrated, and
then resorting to name calling, and dirt throwing(publically, on this list).
Both are signs of poor ettiquette.