Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

Hi Kevin!

* Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-devel@pipeline.com> [050103 07:08]:

> I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
> appreciated!

What is the target group of your diagramm?  Since I don't think people
without deeper knowledge of Debian will find your diagram easy to
understand because, partly because of the akronyms, partly because you
try to explain everything at once.

It's much information on a small page, you know?

I know, this critic lags of any hints howto do it better, but I don't
have any, sorry.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander