Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 01:56:13AM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Hi Kevin!
>
> * Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-devel@pipeline.com> [050103 07:08]:
>
> > I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
> > appreciated!
>
> What is the target group of your diagramm?
Hi Alexander,
I wanted to visualize the deb lifecycle for my understanding of 'the
debian way'. So I was the 'target'. I asked for comments here and there
to fill in missing bits. And once I did it, I thought others may want to
see it to see if it helped them see how Debian works.

> Since I don't think people
> without deeper knowledge of Debian will find your diagram easy to
> understand because, partly because of the akronyms, partly because you
> try to explain everything at once.

Should I make a 2nd page of explanations? Should I include a small key
for a few acronyms?

> It's much information on a small page, you know?

A picture is worth a 1K words. no?

> I know, this critic lags of any hints howto do it better, but I don't
> have any, sorry.
>

> Yours sincerely,
>   Alexander
Thanks,
Kev

--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||