Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 09:55:21PM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> > If you want answers, mail me your questions privately. BTW: the questions I
> > asked within the thread are still unanswered as well. :)
> If you can't play politely, other people will not be inclined to play
> with you. Your continued abuse of volunteers, accusations of
> conspiracies and generally nasty attitude is a good combination of
> tactics to ensure that your questions are never answered, no matter how
> good they are.

Abusing volunteers? How can that be? *wonders* :)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2005 has come to an end and
the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!