Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2005.bluespice.org> wrote:

> If you want answers, mail me your questions privately. BTW: the questions I
> asked within the thread are still unanswered as well. :)

If you can't play politely, other people will not be inclined to play
with you. Your continued abuse of volunteers, accusations of
conspiracies and generally nasty attitude is a good combination of
tactics to ensure that your questions are never answered, no matter how
good they are.

If you have any desire to help Debian, then lose the attitude. If you
don't, then please stop wasting our time.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org