debbugs tangent (was Re: Thoughts on Debian quality, including automated testing)

* Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> [2005:12:22 09:14 -0800]:
> (debbugs's strong point is handling a small
> number of bugs on *lots* of different packages; I find it somewhat
> difficult to follow when dealing with a *lot* of bugs on a single
> package.)

OT for this thread, but: do you notice this even with usertags/user
categories? I'd be curious to hear suggestions for improvements.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide