Re: debbugs tangent

Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> writes:
> * Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> [2005:12:22 09:14 -0800]:

>> (debbugs's strong point is handling a small number of bugs on *lots* of
>> different packages; I find it somewhat difficult to follow when dealing
>> with a *lot* of bugs on a single package.)

> OT for this thread, but: do you notice this even with usertags/user
> categories? I'd be curious to hear suggestions for improvements.

I'm not sure yet; I haven't tried hard to use usertags to work around
this.  For the packages I've worked on so far, it's been easier to just
fix the bugs until the bug list got down to something reasonable.  I think
it's likely to help a great deal, though, and may largely take care of the
problem for developers (although it doesn't help the reportbug problem).