Re: Thoughts on Debian quality, including automated testing

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 13:33, David Nusinow wrote:
> I agree that we shouldn't force teams on anyone, but I'd like to see more
> large-scale teams encompassing loosely connected smaller packages
This will also bring the side effect of making it easier for non-DDs: Now
instead of finding a sponsor for my package, I'd have the chance to talk
directly to a group related to my package, and (ideally) get a quicker
response.

--

 Felipe Sateler