Re: switching to vim-tiny for standard vi?

Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> I don't think it's easily possible to count on people contributing to
> this thread to be representative, but I do think (b) is certainly less
> than it seems: Even vim-tiny would I think be liked more than nvi --

So do I. As others have said, vim users can run vim-tiny and type text
without constantly having to delete their acciental hjkl and strangely
uppercased characters. Compared to that, not having syntax highlighting
when I run visudo is pretty minor.

--
see shy jo