Re: /run vs. /lib/run

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 03:42:56PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> For (a) you just need to wait until S10checkroot.sh has finished.
> For (b) you need to wait until S35mountall.sh has finished.

I really like storing the fsck logs and that requires a writable place
before S10checkroot.sh finishes. Also, adding a new directory somewhere
seems better than making the boot process more complicated and more
rigid. Just make sure that new directory cannot be used after the boot
process finishes to catch abusers :-)

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences