Re: switching to vim-tiny for standard vi?

Joey Hess wrote:
> Stefano suggested that vim-tiny could replace nvi and become part of
> base, and I think it's a good idea.

I would personally vote for vim-tiny over nvi. nvi may be bug-for-bug
compatible with vi, but I don't want bugs in my editor. I find vim to be
a more user-friendly vi-like editor than nvi.

One of the first things I do on any debian install is to install vim,
and set that to be a far higher priority for editor than anything else
imaginable.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((