Access to svn.debian.org

Okay, I'm stymied and I'm not sure where to ask.

I had an Alioth ID rra-guest from before I was approved as a Debian
developer, and I can use it to access the pkg-perl repository on
svn.debian.org without any trouble.  When I became a Debian developer, I
got a new Alioth ID rra.  It's now also been added to the pkg-perl
repository.  But it doesn't work with svn.debian.org.

Using the Alioth password for that account just results in rejected
authentication.  I've set a public key in Alioth for the account but that
doesn't seem to change anything.  (Whereas with rra-guest, setting a
public key in Alioth worked great and now I can use public key
authentication to svn.debian.org.)

What am I doing wrong?  Is there someone in particular I should contact
for help?  I'd like to switch my project memberships and other Alioth data
over to rra from rra-guest, but this is making that impossible.

Thanks in advance!