Re: buildd.debian.org (was Re: buildd administration

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 04:02:01PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> > (The contact addresses and machine up/down statuses are a valuable part of
> > buildd.net which *isn't* there, but that's another matter entirely, which
> > requires different and additional work.)
> The graphs are also not there. Looking at the graphs gives a very good
> overview of the current trends. E.g. if some buildds break down the
> needs-build will steadily rise on a single arch only while some
> transition will make it rise on all archs. If some chroot is broken
> the building will spike. and so on...
> Judging the trends from the package list is much harder.

Hmmm, I think I should do a presentation or so how to use buildd.net, what's
all about, how you can find infos and how to interpret what you see....

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc