Re: congratulations to our ftp-master team

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 11:25:03AM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> I'd like to congratulate our ftp-master team on their ability to timely
> process packages progressing through the NEW queue.
>
> <http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html> [1]
>
> I think you are an excellent example of people who are too busy for Debian.

In my entire involvement with Debian from the development side, I've never
seen the NEW queue being processed as quickly as it is these days. It used to
be irritating to me -- it isn't today.

I don't know the details of the three longest-running packages, but I assume you
asked an ftpmaster about those?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/