Re: buildd administration

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 04:08:55PM -0500, Erinn Clark wrote:

> > Where is the buildd.net software located? I poked around on the site but
> > I couldn't find it except for the update-buildd.net script.
> (Replying to myself after getting an answer on IRC from Ingo...)
> The short summary to my answer is that buildd.net software is not
> publicly available, which may explain at least part of the reason it's
> not integrated. This was apparently explained in some other buildd
> thread, but I'm not sure which one or where to look.

Please stop assuming wrong facts.
As I already stated several times before: Ryan was offered to integrate the
buildd.net software. He declined with the argument that all information is
already available on buildd.d.o. That's a clear sign that he doesn't want to
integrate it. Blame him, not me. And where is the source for
buildd.debian.org?

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc