Re: texlive-basic_2005-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:01:25 +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Die, 29 Nov 2005, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> > First of all, let me cast my vote for -doc-XX rather than -XX-doc.  It
>
> Already implemented.
>
> > [Norbert Preining]
> > > texlive-documentation-czechslovak texlive-cs-doc
> >
> > Czech and Slovak are two different languages, 'cs' and 'sk'.  You
> > should check (no pun intended) to see if both languages are in there.
>
> Hmm, there are, so I will go for
> 	texlive-doc-cs-sk
> Or are there other proposals?

A small problem with this name is that it may suggest a <lang>-<country>
combination (Czech as spoken in Slovakia), not two languages
- compare eg. various -locale- or myspell- packages.
texlive-doc-cs+sk maybe, or split it further?

--
Michał Politowski
Talking has been known to lead to communication if practiced carelessly.