Re: texlive-basic_2005-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Die, 29 Nov 2005, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> First of all, let me cast my vote for -doc-XX rather than -XX-doc.  It

Already implemented.

> [Norbert Preining]
> > texlive-documentation-czechslovak texlive-cs-doc
>
> Czech and Slovak are two different languages, 'cs' and 'sk'.  You
> should check (no pun intended) to see if both languages are in there.

Hmm, there are, so I will go for
	texlive-doc-cs-sk
Or are there other proposals?

> Hmmm.  Kind of ugly not to be able to use 2-letter ISO codes, but since
> many of these are groups of languages it probably is the best you can
> do after all.  (Reminds me of my childhood, when people often used to
> ask me "Do you speak African?")

Original I thought this also for the doc packages, but this was rejected
by most of the posters.

> > texlive-pstricks		texlive-pstricks
>
> Is "pstricks" a single binary, akin to psmerge or psselect?  If not,

It is a big package called "pstricks".

Thanks for the comments.

Best wishes

Norbert

`How do you feel?' he asked him.
bits of me keep
passing out.' ....
`We're safe,' he said.
`Oh good,' said Arthur.
in one of the
spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.'
this is obviously some strange usage of
the word "safe" that I wasn't previously aware of.'
                 --- Arthur after his first ever teleport ride.