Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

* Marc Haber [Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:38:15 +0100]:

> I confused these bugs because in the discussion, somebody used #339686
> to show that I am doing a job as bad as Mr. Troup.

    10:18 <dato> Zugschlus: so. how'd you'd feel if I said that #339686 was
          a deliberate attempt on your part to consciously drop support of
          a perfect ok setup, such as shadow-less systems? bugs happen,
          period.
    10:19 <dato> in adduser, in mutt, and in ftp-master.debian.org.

  I'll let others decide whether that was to "show that you're doing a
  bad job" with your packages, or an analogy/whatever. I can't even be
  bothered to ask for an apology.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Man: Wow, that woman looks exactly the way Nina is going to look in
about ten years... Oh shit, it is Nina. Don't tell her what I said, okay?
                -- http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/003086.html