Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:14:47 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
<hmh@debian.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Marc Haber wrote:
>> Sorry. #340306.
>Hmm... wasn't the situation around this bug cleared up in another d-devel
>thread no more than two or three days ago, and a fix already commited to

According to the reports of another member of the ftp-master team, the
situation was cleared up, but Mr. Troup re-enabled the check that
breaks dpkg-sig on purpose after not being amused about HE's rant on

And productive jennifer is not accessible anywhere, and it is not the
version available from dak CVS.