Re: State of gcc 2.95 use in Debian unstable

16.11.2005 pisze Ron Johnson (ron.l.johnson@cox.net):

> Debian is staffed by volunteers who do this because they want to.
> I, for one, appreciate very, very much what they do for me.

<quote>
Writing/maintaining software is providing a service (even when
it's free). You need to listen to your customers if you want to
learn what features they need and thereby improve your product.
Of course, the customer isn't _always_ right, and often they
suggest specific implementations which don't fit into the "grand
scheme", but it's the input of ideas which is important. Even if
they seem at first to be "wrong", I've found it's always worth
thinking about them, even if you ultimate modify or reject them.
This is all IMHO, of course.
                           --Philip Hazel on exim-users@exim.org
</quote>

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, http://hell.pl/baran/tek/, alchemy pany! ] [ The Answer ]

     ''It's like our visit to the moon or to that other star
       I guess you go for nothing if you really want to go that far.''