Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

> On Tuesday 08 November 2005 01:48, Erast Benson wrote:
>> www.gnusolaris.org is *the same place*.
>
> Oh, I expected some tar-ball to be linked from the same place as the ISOs
> (i.e. the Downloads page) not some point-and-click SVN-webinterface.
>
>> > this URL also does _neither_ offer access to the apt
>> > (0.6.40.1-1.1) nor your patched debhelper (4.9.3elatte) as requested
>> in
>> > my other mail.
>>
>> I'm personally working on it, and I will not commit those changes until
>> they will be tested. Rememer, these all binaries are under development,
>> and
>> available for developers only. Are you developer and wanna help us?
>
> I'm a user of your software, who insists on his license-granted rights to
> the
> source of the binaries he received. That's why it's called "Open Source".
> would already be satisfied with a tar-ball of your development directory
> as
> long as I can build from there and it has appropriate (i.e. GPL
> compatible)
> licensing terms attached.

OK, for your convenient, http://www.gnusolaris.org/sources shold has
everything latest/not-committed tarballs of source code with our
modifications for every package we are using.

We are preparing cron job, so, will update them every night until we
fix some internal problems. Eventually all these tarballs should migrate
under http://www.gnusolaris.org/apt repository.

Please notice, that some tarballs are in the middle of development, so
it is really really latest stuff.

I hope we didn't miss anything, let us know if you find some.

Thanks!
Erast