Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 17:17, Erast Benson wrote:
> OK, for your convenient, http://www.gnusolaris.org/sources shold has
> everything latest/not-committed tarballs of source code with our
> modifications for every package we are using.
>
> We are preparing cron job, so, will update them every night until we
> fix some internal problems. Eventually all these tarballs should migrate
> under http://www.gnusolaris.org/apt repository.
>
> Please notice, that some tarballs are in the middle of development, so
> it is really really latest stuff.
>
> I hope we didn't miss anything, let us know if you find some.

This is a great start, but I'm getting tired of doing your homework:

For example, I have found
http://www.gnusolaris.org/apt/dists/elatte-unstable/main/binary-solaris-i386/base/apt_0.6.40.1-1.1_solaris-i386.deb
which seems to be installed on the ISO image, but no corresponding source
package under sources/ or
http://www.gnusolaris.org/apt/dists/elatte-unstable/main/source/Sources

Further I'm also still searching for the Sources for the sunw* packages needed
to build the rest of dpkgs build environment.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*