Re: Request: Source for parts of GNU/Solaris

Dear Erast!

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 01:01, Erast Benson wrote:
> > Specifically requested were the source for libintl.so.3,
> > libiconv.so.2, libc.so.1, libz.so, libbz2.so.1.0, and libgcc_s.so.1,
> > which must be provided under terms no more restrictive than GPL
> > sections one and two.
>
> http://www.gnusolaris.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/gnusolaris1/gnu
>
> its in progress process, we are moving gnusolaris1/gnu code to ..
> you have to look at both directories at this point. Sorry for
> inconvenience. Also some stuff not committed yet, becase we are testing
> them.
>
> In 2-3 months we are hoping to sort out all these "starting" issues with
> code browsing, scripts availability, etc.

The GPL specifically requests that offers for download are made "offering
equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place". While I
appreciate the fine source control browser, I really cannot download the
whole sources over this interface. Notwithstanding the technical
difficulties, this URL also does _neither_ offer access to the apt
(0.6.40.1-1.1) nor your patched debhelper (4.9.3elatte) as requested in my
other mail.

Further I also couldn't find the Sources for the sunw* packages needed to
build the rest of the build requirements.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*