Re: Transition time: KDE, JACK, arts, sablotron, unixodbc, net-snmp, php, ...

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 04:20:45AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

> Second, thanks to some enhancements Ryan Murray has recently made to
> buildd/wanna-build, it is now possible for the release team to
> request automated buildd binNMUs of a package across all
> architectures for library transitions, sparing maintainers the
> trouble of doing rebuild-only sourceful uploads.

Do the maintainers themselves have a way to trigger that, or do they
have to email the release team? If not, and if possible, I think it
would be a good idea to make it possible (and per-arch, too, while we
are at it).

--
Lionel