Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 01:17:18PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > (We should move this discussion to -legal, or stop it right here.
> > It's not very productive.)

You can start CC'ing the conversation to -legal.  Moving threads, in
my experience, generally doesn't work; besides, -devel can handle the
noise.

> Feel free to move it; I subscribe to -legal too. The discussion is
> highly relevant, because licenses that do require that a contributor
> identifies himself posivtively are _not_ free.

It may be more productive to simply point him at one of the other
seven or ten times someone has claimed this, and received the same
response, and not waste time rehashing this again unless there's
something new to add.  :)

were easy to find, at least.

--
Glenn Maynard