Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

* Henning Makholm:

> Scripsit Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>
>
>> The GPL does fail the Dissident test because it does not permit
>> anonymous changes.
>
> Your copy of the GPL must have been garbled in transmission.
> Please fetch a fresh copy from a trusted source.

What is a trusted source?  The copy shipped by Debian contains the
following requirement:

    a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices
    stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.

(We should move this discussion to -legal, or stop it right here.
It's not very productive.)