Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

Erast Benson wrote:

> [...]
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trademark point.  Are you referring to a browser for *Debian's* FTP archive?
If you are not, you must not call this a "Debian repository browser".  Call
it a ".deb repository" and a ".deb repository browser".  Debian is not a
generic term.  It refers strictly to the Debian Project or the system
distributions made by it (potato, woody, sid, etc.).  "Debian package"
refers strictly to unmodified packages from one of those distributions.

> read some more GPL vs. CDDL legality stuff on our web site at
> http://www.gnusolaris.org/gswiki/GNU/Solaris_Resources
Pointing us to a password-protected website is inappropriate.

--
ksig --random|