Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

Matthew Palmer wrote:

I'm not discounting that it's new and exciting (I wouldn't say "totally", but
that's a matter of opinion), and I'm in fact quite interested in what the
technical benefits of running Debian on a Solaris kernel might be for my needs. However, Alex did specifically claim that Nexenta was of unmatched size, and I was refuting that particular claim.

Hmm, did really I say unmatched?.. It's the size, *and* the early stage, *and*
the fact that it runs all our stuffs, *and* the kernel. It's a combination.