Best practices on system users and groups

After the feedback of the recent d-d thread, I've adapted the section I wrote
on the best practices related to system users and groups, it is currently
available at:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-lower-privs

I would like developers to review and provide feedback for that section,
specially in form of patches. I'm considering doing a bug hunt for:

a) packages that should create a system user for their normal operation and
do not

b) packages that use a system user but do not do handle it properly (for
example, they unconditionally delete the user without checking if the
package, and not the admin, actually created it)

Thoughts?

Javier