Re: Bits from the release team: the plans for etch

On 27-Oct-05, 04:39 (CDT), Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> wrote:

> it produces at least a bloated passwd/group/shadow file.

"Bloat"? The /etc/passwd on my development machine, which has seen all
kinds of random server installs and removes, has grown to a whole 2K.
So it could double before expanding into a second disk block. "Untidy",
I'll grant you, but "bloat" seems excessive.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net