ITP: jahshaka -- Realtime editing and effects system
* Package name : jahshaka
Version : 2.0RC1
Upstream Author : Jah Shaka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* License : GPL
Description : Realtime editing and effects system
Jahshaka is the world's first OpenSource Realtime Editing and
Effects System. It takes advantage of the power of OpenGL and OpenML to
give its users exceptional levels of performance.
- this ITP closes the RFP bug #200984
- I've tried to contact the upstream author to deal with some problems and contribs, but haven't yet got an answer.
- I've made 2 packages: jahshaka (arch: any, deps: -data) and -data
(arch: all), saving about 30 Mb of archive space (counting all the 11).
- there is still some work to be done, but I'll release the packages as
soon as the upstream will have done the asked corrections (I hope for
- Jahshaka is still beta, but it's really promising and having it packaged under Debian will allow more feedback upstream.
Linux / Unix Expert - MGE UPS SYSTEMS - R&D Dpt
Network UPS Tools (NUT) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org/
Debian Developer -
OpenSource Developer - http://arnaud.quette.free.fr/